The brand-new, super spacious and ultra modular game changer from Renault to be launched on August 28th
- Customers can book Renault TRIBER on the website https://triber.renault.co.in or at a Renault authorized dealership by paying a token amount of INR11,000
- Despatches of Renault TRIBER have started to reach Renault’s 350+ dealerships across India
- Renault TRIBER is spacious, ultra-modular, fuel-efficient vehicle with attractive interiors which boasts of many modern and practical features in less than 4m
- Renault TRIBER has been conceived, developed and produced in India, for Indian customers first, before it is taken globally
- Offers a total of more than 100 different seat-configurations, and industry first EASYFIX seats
- 20.32 cm (8-inch) multimediatouch screen features the MediaNav Evolution connected multimedia system
- ENERGY engine: Renault TRIBER is fitted with a 1.0-liter petrol engine,offering a great mix ofperformance and fuel economy, with low total cost of maintenance.
New Delhi, August 13, 2019: Renault, the number one European brand in India, announced the opening of bookings for its all new product, Renault TRIBER, ahead of its launch on August 28. Renault TRIBER showcases the prowess and collaboration between Renault teams in India and France and is a world-first vehicle specifically designed for the Indian market. Production of the new car has already begun in the manufacturing facility in Chennai, and cars are reaching Renault’s large network of more than 350 dealerships across the country.
The bookings for the Renault Triber start from 17th August. The Renault Triber can be booked online at https://triber.renault.co.in or at a Renault authorized dealership by paying a token amount of INR 11,000.
“India is a key market for Groupe Renault. We have a clear objective and strategy to accelerate our expansion in India, by doubling the sales volume to 200,000 units annually over the next three years. Renault TRIBER will play an important role in our expansion plans and will set new benchmarks in terms of space and modularity. Renault TRIBER is targeted at a wide set of customers across segments, led by the B-segment. Renault TRIBER brings to the fore the expertise of our thorough customer understanding, ingenious engineering capability, deep design expertise and strong manufacturing competencies. Renault TRIBER offers Renault’s contemporary design, modern features, unmatched space, roominess and versatility. With the opening of bookings today, we look forward to welcoming more customers to the Renault family,” said Venkatram Mamillapalle, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations.
Renault TRIBER is an attractively designed, sturdy, compact, roomy and modular, versatile vehicle which also achieves the feat of accommodating one to seven adults in comfort in less than 4 metres. Renault TRIBER is the result of a complete analysis of customers’ expectations in India which offers unbeatable flexibility. Renault TRIBER is a real game-changer, its modern, spacious yet compact, ultra-modular, a fuel-efficient vehicle with attractive interiors which boasts many modern and practical features. Renault TRIBER has the largest boot capacity of its category, in five-seater configuration.
|Width||1739 mm (without door mirrors)|
|Height||1643 mm (without roof rails)|
|Kerb Weight||947 kg|
|Engine Type||1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine|
|Gearbox||5 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Power||72Ps @ 6250 RPM|
|Torque||96Nm @ 3500 RPM|
|Tyre size||165/80 R14|
|Front suspension||Mcpherson Strut|
|Rear suspension||Torsion Beam|
|Boot volume||84 L (7-seater condition) 320 L (6-seater condition) 625 L (5-seater condition)|
|Ground Clearance (Unladen)||182 mm|
|Fuel tank volume||40 Litres|